Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 01-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
corvette & High Performance Swapmeet

The Corvette & High Performance 36th annual swapmeet at the Puyallup Fairgrounds IN Puyallup washington
Feb 6th & 7th
Just because it says Corvette doesnt mean you cant find things for your camaro (well maybe not the new camaro)

Hours:
Sat: 9:30 am - 4 pm
Sun: 8 am - 2 pm

General Admission Prices
Saturday
12 and under, free if accompanied by an adult
13-16 $6.00
17- 64 $9.00
65 and over $7.00
Active military $7.00

Sunday
12 and under, free if accompanied by an adult
13 and up $7.00

If you are a Camaro owner Stop in at the Pavillion building & Look for the PNWCC club booth, we will be there hanging out.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.

Last edited by Iroczlover; 01-07-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
no love for retired military . Whats sold here? May try to make it. Its right after my 12 hr shift, so we'll see
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFord View Post
no love for retired military . Whats sold here? May try to make it. Its right after my 12 hr shift, so we'll see
It's a old car/muscle car/some new stuff swap meet with a little of everything. I have gone for years mostly for hard to find stuff to complete my 67 Nova or the wife's 68 Camaro that you cant get in the reproduction world, but have found other stuff tools etc. to help with my ongoing projects.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:51 AM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

It is a Swapmeet Above anything else, just like any other one you are going to see someones trash out of their house but alot of it is going to be car stuff. You will see some new stuff but most of it is used.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

this is a week away cant wait
I will be there on saturday from 7:30-10 at the club booth, my son is helping out ( I think hes taking tickets) my husband is doign something & my daughter (then later my son as well) will be hauling parts out.

If you see a young blonde girl with a wagon with a sign about camaro parts or 72 skylark parts & you need help with hauling parts out snag her.

then my son (who is looking for money for a truck) will have something about looking for money for a 60-72 pick up

Old 02-04-2010, 08:41 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

cant wait until saturday lol, going to go finish things up tomorrow to make sure we have what we need then I will be happy & working the booth saturday mornig & it looks like both sunday morning & sunday afternoon, man 2 days at the swapmeet NOT fun but oh well kids are hoping to make lots of money

Old 02-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
67MellowYellow

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM M6
Cool, I'll be there Saturday looking for parts for my '53 project truck. My Camaro is so new I'm a little paranoid about where to safely park so I might be walking a few blocks. I'll be sure to look for the PNWCC club booth and say hello.
67MellowYellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:45 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67MellowYellow View Post
Cool, I'll be there Saturday looking for parts for my '53 project truck. My Camaro is so new I'm a little paranoid about where to safely park so I might be walking a few blocks. I'll be sure to look for the PNWCC club booth and say hello.
we will be in the Blue Pavlillon next to the blue gate, normally the clubs are all together lol.

Old 02-04-2010, 10:15 PM   #9
camarossowner
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS Black Camaro
I'll be there with my new camaro too around noon until about 2 pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67MellowYellow View Post
camarossowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

yea just got back as well, was there from 7am to almost closing.
had a great day & the kids had a great time until
my daughter was out hauling parts out before 2pm, & the guy started acting odd, she called over the walkie telling me to get over to the gold gate asap, Took my son (who dropped what he was doing & lost a couple people needing help) one of our camaro guys & one of the guards & took off after her, luckly she got a way & ran back to us. saying he was just acting odd watching her with a odd expression & just was totally odd. ( & NOT in the good way). after that she was done for the day Then I got yelled out by the guard to not let her go back out. & went walking with her dad when he got back from base.

but other then that it was a great day. kids did make a lot of money & spent alot of time.

May go back tomorrow, depends on the weather & how we feel all tired & sore.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #11
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

See ya if your their the cars in the show then i'm out at two.....
Old 02-06-2010, 09:13 PM   #12
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
See ya if your their the cars in the show then i'm out at two.....
you going to be there tomorrow gene?

Old 02-06-2010, 09:19 PM   #13
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
you going to be there tomorrow gene?
Ya was there today and did a walk through.. Nothing good .. Moved the 2010 in at noon and will be there again in the AM for the show.Then leaving at two.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #14
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
Ya was there today and did a walk through.. Nothing good .. Moved the 2010 in at noon and will be there again in the AM for the show.Then leaving at two.
I thought I saw your car there, leaving lol, But i was running out the gate trying to get to my daughter.