Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 10-13-2007, 09:18 PM   #1
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Cool My little Chevy collection! (Pictures) :]

Hey guys, I was browsing the web looking for new Camaro pictures and came across these forums. I enjoy reading and debating about things so I decided to register and most likely will be another daily poster. :]

Proud to live in San Antonio, Texas, and proud of my Chevys.

Anyways I have a list of Chevy\GM cars my dad and I own in my signature:

1957 Chevy Belair (dad's)
1994 GMC Sierra (mine)
1993 Z28 Camaro (mine)
2006 Cadilac STS (dad's)
2001 (C5) Z06 Corvette (dad's)

I currently have pictures of the 57 Chevy and my Camaro.

Yeah I bought some black touch up paint for the front head light but still need to put it on. That also is not a air scoop ;p. Its a cal hood, I just put a black decal on the indention of it. I wanted to put a 4 inch Cal hood on instead of the 2 inch when I did it, just the company only had 2 inches at the time.

This picture shows the true beauty of the car, even though it was only taken with my cell phone lol. I always keep my rims nice and bright, with my Chevy logo on all 4 rims of the car. You can also see something black right in front of the rear wheel. Thats a rear fender air scoop decal. Sounds kind of dumb but it looks really nice in person, just wish my phone took better pictures. I have flow masters on it and msd ignition/wires. Just put in a brand new fuel injector yesterday and it has given me a lot more response. Pushed the car to 164 going out IH-10 towards Boerne, Texas. I'm pretty sure that was its max, not like I need that much top end anyways. Normally I like my cars geared for acceleration for high quarter mile ET's :p.

In the back you can see a green El Camino which we sold and Gmc Truck. Nothing special.

And now for my dad's 57 Chevy.

I got a lot of pictures because were putting it up for sale soon, and their better quality pictures than my Camaro because its taken with a normal camera this time. (Dad took these pictures.)

Got a few more pictures as well, just too lazy to upload them at the moment. I will get pictures of our other cars too if anyones interested in seeing them.

The 57 Chevy was completed restored by me and my father. Something were proud of, but going to sell soon and most likely get a c6 corvette or a new Camaro that will be coming out.

Can't wait for the new Camaro, I might sell mine and see what I can come up with to get a new one for myself. That would be something..

P.S. - Sorry if this doesn't pertain to this thread's category, if it doesn't then a mod can move\delete it if they want. New to these forums and basicly wanted to say hi to everyone lol.

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]

Last edited by Jeff; 10-13-2007 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added ending
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 09:54 PM   #2
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Hello! And welcome!
Nice cars.

Especially like the '57! Though...does all that Orange in the car hurt your eyes after a while?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:56 PM   #3
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Hello! And welcome!
Nice cars.

Especially like the '57! Though...does all that Orange in the car hurt your eyes after a while?
lol, its red not orange :P. But yeah its very bright. Draws a ton of attention on the road :eek:

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Old 10-13-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Welcome to the site, Jeff. Another SA Camaro fan!!! You ever hang out w/ the guys from San Antonio Fbody? All their stuff is pretty much on weekends (and I'm always working those days...sucks). But, if you interested in a local group, LMK. Love the rides...and that 57 Chevy is B E A Utiful.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 02:06 AM   #5
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
that bel air is a beaut....chevy's bread and butter from back in the day.
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:21 AM   #6
3whiterag
GM Powertrain Retired

Drives: 67SS350, 87 IROC L98, 96SS ver
Nice cars! Very nice cars!
3whiterag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 07:27 AM   #7
OverAnxious

Drives: 1967 RS/SS L78 Coupe
Send a message via AIM to OverAnxious Send a message via Yahoo to OverAnxious
Nice - that 57 is a great cruiser for sure
OverAnxious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 08:37 PM   #8
stevenm357

Drives: 98 Trans am 00 Trans am 01 corvette
wow awesome classic!

2001 Corvette
Heads,Big cam, 4:11, Custom Exhaust, MGW Shifter Baer Eradispeed +2 2 pieces rotors, Hotchkiss swaybars. and a few other little things.

1998 Trans Am A4 ( was STS turbo until the turbo and oil pump died)

2000 WS6 Trans AM under the knife ( sadly turned into long term project.
stevenm357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 08:27 PM   #9
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Yeah the 57 chevy is for sale now, don't mean to be advertising but can't wait for it to sale. Dad wanting another Vette :}

Old 10-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #10
WildCamaro
Long Live the Camaro

Drives: Bumblebee in my dreams
That 57 Chevy is just as cool as it was back in it's hay day, maybe even more so now. Nice collection you have there !
WildCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote