Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New camaro impressions and the great looks I got driving it. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25147)

fbodfather 05-31-2009 11:11 PM

Hey Bart!

Your post is what we live for!

A lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into this new Camaro -- and as I've said before -- we can hardly wait to read about your first drives!

May you have many many miles of smiles!

(........not to mention "Perma-grin" ...)

2SSJIM 05-31-2009 11:23 PM

Enjoyed the write up and those pics! I love that color and is why it's on my 2SS!

PQ 05-31-2009 11:36 PM

Dude. You are literally two of me. :laugh:

I NEVER get tired of reading peoples reveiws and stories of their order and the car. Thank you for sharing. I will return the favor this week. :happyanim:

"prima"Donna 05-31-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 538239)
Hey Bart!

A lot of people have put a lot of time and effort into this new Camaro -- and as I've said before -- we can hardly wait to read about your first drives!

:thumbsup:...hey Bart and fbodfather!!!...that is my car too!!!...RJT/Gray interior/2LT/RS/V6 auto....it is the most amazing, beautiful, stunning piece of machinery!!!...i'm in "shock and awe" everytime i see it...it's like seeing it for the 1st time every morning when i go out to my garage!!!...:thumbup:...i will never get this grin :D off my face...it is there for as long as i own my car, which i hope will be forever...:wub:

Bart, great review, i agree with everything said...:thumbsup:

fbodfather, hope that we, the SATISFIED, ECSTATIC, Camaro5 customers make it all "worth it" for all of GM, after all the hours, days, weeks, months, years of thought that went into building this "ROCKETSHIP" and "genius of perfection" that is CAMARO!!!...:chevy:

almost at the 1000 mile mark-took delivery 5/19...VIN 7085...and happier every day, if that is possible...:bow:

chevy dude 05-31-2009 11:44 PM

First of all Congradulations on the RJT Camaro...Man,I love that color,the more i see it the more i like it:drool:

Kwaz1335 05-31-2009 11:45 PM

She is quite a beautiful piece of machinery :drool: Congrats :thumbsup:

Camaroman_99 06-01-2009 06:09 AM

Wow, she is a beaut!! Congrats!! I am luvin that RJT! Enjoy.

aberg 06-01-2009 07:44 AM

Great story & beautiful car. The photos are great and I have 1 question. Is that 16 weights on that wheel?:chevy:

Jim Thompson 06-01-2009 09:16 AM

very very fine post and good lord what a sweet ride

Justcallme61 06-01-2009 10:05 AM

Great story and beautiful car.

Man, everytime I think I have my color combination figured out, I see a new one I like and I'm back at square one...:thumbup:

bartking 06-01-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fbodfather (Post 538239)
Hey Bart!

Oh man my life can't get any better... a comment by the great fbodfather himself made me tear up all over again. :bow: And no I'm not a very outwardly emotional guy and I can't remember the last time I cried before Saturday. Maybe my wedding day?

I want to thank you Scott and all the folks at GM that made this dream car become my reality. I can't find the words to describe my feelings right now I'm just so freaking happy!!!:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :drool: :drool: :drool: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ok smiles can't cut it either. this ride is just so fantastic. I think webster needs to add another word in their dictionary... camarotastic

kellyjrt 06-01-2009 11:35 AM

THANKS FOR THE INSIDE PICS. THAT WAS OUR ONLY MISSING PIECE OF OUR PUZZLE ABOUT HOW TO ORDER OURS. NOW IF I CAN ONLY CONVINCE MY WIFE TO GO WITH THE GREY. LETS KEEP GM ALIVE AND GET PEOPLE TO GO BUY MORE AMERICAN INSTEAD OF THE FOREIGN STUFF. IT'S AS GOOD AS THEIRS AND BETTER. GM FOR LIFE LETS PUT THEM INTO BANKRUPTCY.

Legend 06-01-2009 11:59 AM

Thanks for the great read...I never tire of reading about what people think of the Camaro!!

Congrats!!

Dr Jkel 06-01-2009 12:20 PM

Makes me want mine even more