Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/index.php)
-   5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New camaro impressions and the great looks I got driving it. (https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25147)

KIMBERSSGIRL1 06-01-2009 12:32 PM

Great story and we loved it!
Hope to have the same experiances when ours gets made and deliverd to our dealer!
That car you purchased is a Diamond! Just Beautiful!
Congrats and wish you many good years with it!
Enjoy! :thumbup:

Kim & Jim

lafountain 06-01-2009 05:33 PM

Great story and great pictures. Can't wait til I get to order my car in the same color.

bartking 06-01-2009 11:34 PM

this is the end of my first day away from my baby... I'm in denver for a week and already I miss her so very much. I picked up a rental today and I had a choice between a ford fusion and a dodge charger... I took the charger and boy what a difference... yes I know 4 doors instead of two but it just doesn't fit me right. the lights dont come on automatically when it's dark I have to reach for the turn signal and forget about the cruise buttons not something very easy to get used too... and no cancel cruise button. does anyone know what the base engine is I think I got it and boy it sucks. I think I can just take my foot off the break in my camaro and beat it without touching the gass... well ok maybe not but it would be close.

Lovestanda 06-01-2009 11:53 PM

Good freaking job with the post Mr. Wordsmith---seriously, good job. LOL:sm0:You may be one of the only guys big enough to hang his arm out of the driver's window:D:D:D:D:D

Revel in the fact that at least I totaly envy you right now!!!! Please enjoy the car, she's a beautiful redhead!!!!:):):)

Mindz 06-02-2009 12:45 AM

This is one of those moments when I start thinking about getting a hardtop so I can have the car of my dreams sooner, even if it's not the model that I want...

Great story. I love reading posts like these...

hb-rocks 06-02-2009 12:48 AM

well...the one good thing about being away from her.....
is getting back to her!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...eys/Wolf1s.gif

Thrillz 06-02-2009 01:04 AM

For those of you who only want the short version who dont have time for the full read it goes like this. He picked up his beauty of a ride and found out about the rock star status of the car and loves it:). Seriously though love seeing people like this get there car good read. Glad u love it man take care of heather she's hot:coolpics::coolpics:

bartking 06-07-2009 11:01 PM

the rock star status continues after my reunion with Heather. Sunday I was driving around and the funniest thing happend. There was this guy in the front passenger seat on a Jeep with dealer tags I'm assuming is on a test drive and he was falling all over himself trying to get a good look at my camaro... I had a big grin on that one. I should not turned off and shouted at him if you want a real car like mine go to a chevy dealer and stop waisting your time on a jeep. :chevy:

MidlifeZ28 06-07-2009 11:17 PM

Great post, thanks. A comment from the Fbodfather is he ultimate touch of class. It is cool that he reads and keeps up with us here. He's a busy man. I hope we all get to add our stories and pics of one of the happiest experiences in our adult lives. It's been a long time coming. Thanks to GM/Chevy and thanks to all of us Camaro nuts that kept the dream alive.

Levicub 06-08-2009 12:48 AM

SWEEEEEEEEETTT Love that RJT

jr_hoyt 06-08-2009 01:22 AM

Great story, congrats!

WayneE 07-23-2009 01:11 PM

Congrats on the new ride, Bartman. JR sent me the link to your thread :D

bartking 07-23-2009 04:29 PM

Wayne... how's it going long time no see.

Bmart 07-23-2009 04:52 PM

Great story! i could imagine myself tearing up just as you did! enjoy the car!