Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-08-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
hogandtow

Drives: 2010 1ss
suspion help

ok i here what i need to make it right, bushings end links and etc, but the most important thing is alignment to go with it and all i have heard is nothing about it, do i put in your magic bushings and springs, swaybars and go with factory specs? what do i use if i change over to your products, did you change specs with different parts or am i left all alone? less flex less camber, less toe? during hard cornering do i get wheel hop natural.
hogandtow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
PartsGedder

Drives: -
The alignment will depend on what kind of driving you want to do. Installing the bushes will provide a more stable platform for the car so the alignment can be set to close tolerances. As the car changes and you add bits, change height, go from autocross to drag strip etc., the cars alignment can be changed to reflect how you want the car to handle. Different applications (track, strip, daily driver)will use different alignments.

Once you have a plan for the car, get the new parts accordingly. Work with the vendor on the set up on the car and the alignment. They should be able to provide alignment specs to dial in the car according to the installed upgrades.

What are you planning on doing with the car?