Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 06-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #1
Tecca

Drives: ...
Video Game/Racing Forum

Well as I am starting to get overly excited about Gran Turismo 5 coming in November I thought it would be great to have a forum dedicated to racing games. So we can have a Camaro5 crew that we can show our skills and support C5 while we are racing online. We can also use it so C5 members can plan races with each other and so on. It can also work for Forza, Underground, and other games that include the 5thgen Camaro.

Not sure if you would want to do it with all video games just racing games.

Just a thought
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #2
2010IBMSS

Drives: 2010 camaro SS RS
hell yeah, that would be cool!!
2010IBMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
Thats one of the reasons the OT forum is there. Just make a huge thread and then ask one of the Mods to make it sticky for you. Done and done.
Old 06-24-2010, 03:53 PM   #4
Tecca

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiLT View Post
Thats one of the reasons the OT forum is there. Just make a huge thread and then ask one of the Mods to make it sticky for you. Done and done.
Agreed but how many threads related to GT and forza that are in general and media forums.

I just figured as it looked that there are a lot of people anxiously awating Gt5 and that play Forza it would be cool to show our support of Camaro5 on the online Xbox and Playstation community as well. As well as setting up online racers with only camaro5 members. I just don't think one thread would work as imagine 5 people trying to setup a race series, and having someone talk about tuning there car while another would talk about setting about a racing cockpit.

If not no biggie just a suggestion/
Tecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:24 PM   #5
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
I think its a lot like the firearms discussion. Is there interest? Sure. Is there enough? I don't think so. We could make a single 'Online Racing Discussion' thread, much like the firearms sticky.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote