Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #57
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiacfanatic66 View Post
Ok, First of all. I truly hope the two elderly people are ok. I hope they recover soon and get a really big check from the idiot that hit them.
They can go to the Chevrolet dealer and buy a nice brand new reliable truck and go on vacation with the money.

Secondly, WOOHOO an other Mustang off the road . Funny that he destroyed the rear end of that Mustang cause thats the same end that will be destroyed when he goes to prison for being an idiot.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:25 AM   #58
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quikzilver View Post
Really sad to hear that the elderly people, innocent bystanders were injured in this accident. I hope the driver of the Mustang goes to jail for attempted vehicular manslaughter. It won't get him much time, though. I lost my parents and in-laws in one accident (they had become best friends after my wife and I were married) 3 years ago to a tractor trailer driver coming down a mountain in NC at over 60mph (8* slope, speed limit was 30mph for trucks). He lost control at the base of the mountain and overturned, striking my father's Avalanche at an estimated speed of 85mph. He is now serving 44 months in NC prison for 4 counts of vehicular manslaughter. I hope this idiot gets at least half the sentence!

God that is awful to hear your story. I can't imagine losing so many family members in one moment. Sorry to hear that story too.

My prayers go out to the elderly couple. I pray they make it out ok. This should be a lesson to everybody who reads this.. Do not show off in this manner with your car unless you are at a track or private grounds where no one but yourself can get hurt..
Old 07-18-2010, 09:59 AM   #59
angelicsowner

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS
The stang wasn't going backwards, he was driving down the street (forward), and he spooled up the SC, let loose, lost control and fish tailed, and ended up spinning around, crossing the median and into oncoming traffic with the ass end first.

The dude in the snake was probably 40-50 years old, older guy....and I dont believe the car was a dealership car....pretty sure it was his car.

And I heard that the elderly couple was released from the hospital last night, so they are ok.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #60
Napper

Drives: 2SS RS A6/ CTS-V A6 LSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quikzilver View Post
Really sad to hear that the elderly people, innocent bystanders were injured in this accident. I hope the driver of the Mustang goes to jail for attempted vehicular manslaughter. It won't get him much time, though. I lost my parents and in-laws in one accident (they had become best friends after my wife and I were married) 3 years ago to a tractor trailer driver coming down a mountain in NC at over 60mph (8* slope, speed limit was 30mph for trucks). He lost control at the base of the mountain and overturned, striking my father's Avalanche at an estimated speed of 85mph. He is now serving 44 months in NC prison for 4 counts of vehicular manslaughter. I hope this idiot gets at least half the sentence!
MG!

thats a tragic story! You must wanna kill that guy.
44 months? If the courts were fair it would be 44 years.

prayers to you, i'll bet you held the family together!
L99, ADM RACE CAI, TVS 2300,LG- Headers and X pipe ,catless 3 inch back w/Magnaflows , Ngk plugs,Msd wires,180 stat,Springs ( lowered 1"- looks solidly correct)Sways and endlinks,BMR trailing arms, Slotted rotors and Hawk HPS ,tuned ,Black out bowtie and custom (black)"SS" on sides /midnight rims (8psi)
2010 Raven (triple black.)CTS-v , crank pulley, Bubb CAI , AR Headers, custom catlessback. magnaflows. tune ( 9psi)
former LS7, LS2 and LS1 owner.(Zo6, GTO's, WS6)
Napper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:13 AM   #61
Napper

Drives: 2SS RS A6/ CTS-V A6 LSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicsowner View Post
The stang wasn't going backwards, he was driving down the street (forward), and he spooled up the SC, let loose, lost control and fish tailed, and ended up spinning around, crossing the median and into oncoming traffic with the ass end first.

The dude in the snake was probably 40-50 years old, older guy....and I dont believe the car was a dealership car....pretty sure it was his car.

And I heard that the elderly couple was released from the hospital last night, so they are ok.

Not to nitpick but you can't "spool up the s/c"

You mean he disengaged the clutch and reved the engine and then dumped the clutch while moving!

Sorry habit from being a turbo guy for awhile. Good news on the couple.

I hope that guy had maximium coverage, as they should take him to the cleaners......he won't be driving anything fast for a long long time!

he should be in a Kia , when he gets out of jail.
you know that likely , he won't see but a day or 2 in the lockup.

he'll get probation and do hundreds of hours of community service.

He'll probably claim the fly-by wire tb goot stuck open.
or some other legal technique to skirt jail time.

This is America....the only place you can kill 2 poeple and get off scott free ( OJ) if you have the cash!
L99, ADM RACE CAI, TVS 2300,LG- Headers and X pipe ,catless 3 inch back w/Magnaflows , Ngk plugs,Msd wires,180 stat,Springs ( lowered 1"- looks solidly correct)Sways and endlinks,BMR trailing arms, Slotted rotors and Hawk HPS ,tuned ,Black out bowtie and custom (black)"SS" on sides /midnight rims (8psi)
2010 Raven (triple black.)CTS-v , crank pulley, Bubb CAI , AR Headers, custom catlessback. magnaflows. tune ( 9psi)
former LS7, LS2 and LS1 owner.(Zo6, GTO's, WS6)
Napper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:28 AM   #62
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napper View Post
Not to nitpick but you can't "spool up the s/c"

You mean he disengaged the clutch and reved the engine and then dumped the clutch while moving!

Sorry habit from being a turbo guy for awhile. Good news on the couple.

I hope that guy had maximium coverage, as they should take him to the cleaners......he won't be driving anything fast for a long long time!

he should be in a Kia , when he gets out of jail.
you know that likely , he won't see but a day or 2 in the lockup.

he'll get probation and do hundreds of hours of community service.

He'll probably claim the fly-by wire tb goot stuck open.
or some other legal technique to skirt jail time.

This is America....the only place you can kill 2 poeple and get off scott free ( OJ) if you have the cash!

AS the Super Snake owner came out of the Ford dealership in front of all of us, he thought it would be great to strut his stuff. He laid on the gas, you could hear his SC whinning like a stuck pig. After around 200 ft or so, he started losing control and instead on letting off the gas, he continued and tried to correct it. Unfortunately for him, he over corrected and spun the car around and thats when he slammed into the truck going completely backwards. After bouncing off the truck, he then hit the bank sign.
There is no way hes getting out of it. There were too many witnesses. It was clearly him trying to show off in front of all of us. Apparently our WY Camaro bretherin tell us the guy is known around town for doing this often. He has gone through several clutches already.
Unfortunately, it was kind of a buzz kill for our Camarofest rally!
Fortunately, the older couple is out of the hospital and I hope on the way to a lawyer!
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:34 AM   #63
John Shields
"Back in Black"

Drives: '10 1LT/RS Black w/Silver Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icntdrv55 View Post
AS the Super Snake owner came out of the Ford dealership in front of all of us, he thought it would be great to strut his stuff. He laid on the gas, you could hear his SC whinning like a stuck pig. After around 200 ft or so, he started losing control and instead on letting off the gas, he continued and tried to correct it. Unfortunately for him, he over corrected and spun the car around and thats when he slammed into the truck going completely backwards. After bouncing off the truck, he then hit the bank sign.
There is no way hes getting out of it. There were too many witnesses. It was clearly him trying to show off in front of all of us. Apparently our WY Camaro bretherin tell us the guy is known around town for doing this often. He has gone through several clutches already.
Unfortunately, it was kind of a buzz kill for our Camarofest rally!
Fortunately, the older couple is out of the hospital and I hope on the way to a lawyer!
Well see... if he was driving a Camaro the car would have overcorrected his silly maneuver and let up on the throttle for him. Once again why Camaros are more superior... they can stop even the dumb drivers.

To the Jerkoff in SW Denver Driving the Black Camaro:
Quit making us look bad by driving like a tool and cutting people off (my wife included)!
John Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:46 AM   #64
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Breakfast of chumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  nn3606031b.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  123.4 KB
Old 07-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #65
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
Breakfast of chumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 146992
LOL.

Sometimes a man must know his limitations.

On another note my Buddy in his shelby was a no show at Street Legals on Friday night, after he comfirmed his attendance for the match race at noon. It would appear he is scared of Pumpkin.

What's with these stang owners.
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:06 AM   #66
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryman96 View Post
LOL.

Sometimes a man must know his limitations.

On another note my Buddy in his shelby was a no show at Street Legals on Friday night, after he comfirmed his attendance for the match race at noon. It would appear he is scared of Pumpkin.

What's with these stang owners.
Thats to bad, guess he didn't want another loss after the first time..
Old 07-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #67
Pumpkin1LT

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
With great power comes great responsibility... Obviously the guy showed no act of responsibility with the power he had under his a$$.. Now he is without either. The sad thing is that if the couple AND bank don't clean him out for all their damages, he'll probably get his fixed or buy another one. Fricken moron, his penis must be very very little.

A happy wife is one in the garage getting dirty under her 2010 Camaro!
Pumpkin1LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #68
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
Thats to bad, guess he didn't want another loss after the first time..
So I stomped on a couple of other stangs and Z06 instead. The Z06 guy was laughing at me when I gave the staging dude the signal to match us up. Took the laugh off his face by the time we got to the finish line. Pumpkin wins again. Should have time tomorrow morning to send you some pic's.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #69
Maxhenry

Drives: 2011 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napper View Post
yeah i guess in a way your right All american cars are fine here.

i just don't understand why your not on the mustang forum.
If i had a new 11 GT , I'd be on there to learn all i could, it being a new motor and all.

i have no issue with the GT. it is what it is. a strong performer and competitor to the SS.

Sorry if i came off abit harse. I guess i'm sensitive.,,,lol
I go to the forums for the 3 pony cars because I think they are all great. Really, I love these cars, and I love the fact that we are actually living through the greatest musclecar horsepower wars ever.

In fact, had the Camaro convertible come out earlier, I may well have been driving that, as the prototype at the NY auto show was simply stunning.

Now, if Dodge had made the Challenger in a convertible......
Maxhenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:44 AM   #70
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin1LT View Post
With great power comes great responsibility... Obviously the guy showed no act of responsibility with the power he had under his a$$.. Now he is without either. The sad thing is that if the couple AND bank don't clean him out for all their damages, he'll probably get his fixed or buy another one. Fricken moron, his penis must be very very little.

Now that his dick extenstion is kind of crumpled.