Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 02-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #1177
2010IBMSS

Drives: 2010 camaro SS RS
Looking forward to it!
2010IBMSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:56 AM   #1178
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274

Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Yes + 2 and this time we will be there
SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #1179
Emperor_SS

Drives: 05 C6
Its been awhile. . .

How is everybody doing?
Emperor_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:17 AM   #1180
mws444

Drives: 701 RWHP Lingenfelter/Pedders Beast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_SS View Post
Its been awhile. . .

How is everybody doing?
Richard, Man how you doing? Good for you to pop in! How is that new Vette doing? Dont even tell me you havent raced it, how is you nephew?
I have been really busy with work but it is all good. Getting ready for a new round of mods on the car for the Fest. You going to the LC car show this year? We need to get together and get caught up.
CCW 505t's Nitto Invo's and DR's
Beware of the LPE Brotherhood!
mws444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #1181
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Its been awhile. . .

How is everybody doing?
We are doing fine how about yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
Richard, Man how you doing? Good for you to pop in! How is that new Vette doing? Dont even tell me you havent raced it, how is you nephew?
I have been really busy with work but it is all good. Getting ready for a new round of mods on the car for the Fest. You going to the LC car show this year? We need to get together and get caught up.
I agree with Michael we need to get together again to get caught up, and bring your Nephew.

I am also hoping to get a few more Mods done in the near future.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:09 PM   #1182
Emperor_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws444 View Post
I'm doing good yeah I've been meaning to pop in but just haven't had time to. Its good i really like it although i miss my SS sometimes, the vette just doesn't have the angry feel that my SS had or the power. . . well you know me I have a heavy foot but i would say it could hold its own stock to stock against an SS its easier to launch
my nephew is doing good.

Yeah I hear you so have I, works been busy lately and its good that everything is going well. Oh think I read a post you were tanking it to dallas, hmmm a trip to ADM? Yeah I should be at the show. Just let me know when I'm game to get together to get caught up.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #1183
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
It was very nice talking to you again today. I will be back in touch shortly.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #1184
Emperor_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
It was very nice talking to you again today. I will be back in touch shortly.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:55 AM   #1185
vincewalthers

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Aqua Blue Metallic
I assume that was you in the vette this morning Emperor_SS??
vincewalthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #1186
Emperor_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincewalthers View Post
I assume that was you in the vette this morning Emperor_SS??

LOL

Yeah I could see camaro tail lights in the distance and figured it was probably you and then when I saw it was you I figured you would be down for some early morning fun sorry about jumping towards your lane, she was just feeling strong this morning and the 2nd to 3rd shift was hitting really hard

Thanks it was fun
Old 02-11-2011, 09:53 AM   #1187
vincewalthers

Quote:
LOL

Yeah I could see camaro tail lights in the distance and figured it was probably you and then when I saw it was you I figured you would be down for some early morning fun sorry about jumping towards your lane, she was just feeling strong this morning and the 2nd to 3rd shift was hitting really hard

Thanks it was fun
I'm always down for a little extra fun to help wake me up in the morning! I just put longtubes in (I'm pretty sure you could hear it as I don't have any cats or mufflers anymore ) and havent really ran hard with em in yet. Made me feel pretty good that you only were barely inching ahead slowly but surely as I shifted into 4th Didn't notice at all that you came close to my lane lol I trusted from experience that we wouldn't hit or anything

I keep trying to convince the wife that I need a vette... But have no dice since they're only 2 seaters and I have either a wife or kid that won't be able to tag along
Old 02-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #1188
Emperor_SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincewalthers View Post
I'm always down for a little extra fun to help wake me up in the morning! I just put longtubes in (I'm pretty sure you could hear it as I don't have any cats or mufflers anymore ) and havent really ran hard with em in yet. Made me feel pretty good that you only were barely inching ahead slowly but surely as I shifted into 4th Didn't notice at all that you came close to my lane lol I trusted from experience that we wouldn't hit or anything

I keep trying to convince the wife that I need a vette... But have no dice since they're only 2 seaters and I have either a wife or kid that won't be able to tag along
what long tubes did you go with? what other mods do you have? sounds really nice almost reminds me of mine but mine still had a little more because of the cam

see we verified that the vette can hold its own against an SS
It doesn't run bad for an LS2 car
Old 02-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #1189
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Old Mesilla Lunch

Here are the members joining so far:
Char1ieone (Las Cruces)
2010IBMSS (El Paso)
Gigachip (El Paso)
Vincewalthers (Las Cruces)
Pat Breeding (Las Cruces)
SSRS2010 (Las Cruces)
Wildpony61 (Las Cruces)

Im a guy that loves to drive in my Camaro so I will be driving up to El Paso to meet with 2010IBMSS and any other EP Camaros and take the nice drive through HWY 28 if anybody else would like to join. Also, I will be needing to know a party amount so I can set up the reservations with La Posta, so please provide an of people in your party. Thanks guys!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:00 PM   #1190
vincewalthers

Quote:
what long tubes did you go with? what other mods do you have? sounds really nice almost reminds me of mine but mine still had a little more because of the cam

see we verified that the vette can hold its own against an SS
It doesn't run bad for an LS2 car
Got a sweet deal on a pair of Doug Thorley long tubes. That's pretty much my only performance mod so far ... Cold air intake and a tune are in the very near future also have a muffler delete and they are staying off of the car for good! I love waking people up when they're not paying attention lmao

Next year I will look at cams and heads... Maybe lol or if I re-enlist I will probably go with some sort of supercharger... Time will tell!!

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001