Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-20-2011, 01:51 PM   #43
Icntdrv55
CCOTR Member

Drives: Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS A6
Scott
It was a pleasure meeting you and the rest of the team. I must say, it was the highlight of my weekend when my wife Julie (photographer at the car signing event) was taking pictures of you and the team and she didn’t even know who you guys were!!!! You guys were so nice to her and after I explained who you were and why everyone wanted your signatures on their cars she was very impressed with how down to earth you guys really are! It makes the picture of her with your whole team that much better!
Sorry you aren’t going to make it up hear to Denver but we look forward to seeing the rest of your team and thanks again for a wonderful car! Not only did Julie race it in the Pfadt racing event at C5Fest but she also races it up here in Denver. I true testament to how wonderful the car really is!

Name:  Julie with Scott.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  112.7 KB
2010 Camaro SS/RS Victory Red A6- Vararam Intake, Doug Thorley Tri Y LTs, Magnaflow X-pipe, Flowmaster Super 40's, VMS Tune, Razzi Ground Effects, Herritage Grill, RED headlight and fog light Halos, LED DRLs, Dash and extended Door ABL, engine, grill and rear defusser LED lighting ........ 12.59@112.21 (DA Corrected)
Icntdrv55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:59 PM   #44
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Just getting to see all my friends, C5 and GM, makes the year that much better.

Scott... my sister WILL be at the C5Fest III or I will take Lola away from her.
And no matter what you say... I am not trading in mine for an LS. hahahaha.

I will see you and John this summer... somewhere in Michigan!
Old 04-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #45
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Scott, and everyone.

For someone like you to pay us such a compliment is a something that I and the rest of the mods truly appreciate.

For a group of volunteer rookie event coordinators to hear you praise our event is unreal.

And to see how much fun everyone had while I was walking/running around let me know that it was all worth it.

Thanks to you and everyone that made this a success. We've got some lessons learned and will work to make next year even better.

Chris
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:05 PM   #46
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
I didn't even get to talk to Scott when I was down there. Everytime I tried He was surronded by Babes from Vegas!!
Old 04-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #47
h-towncamaro
H-TownCamaroClub.com

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS Victory Red
Thank you Scott so much for taking the time and signing my car tower. Also, I know all of us that were at the hotel lot were absolutely honored and thrilled that you hung around with us Texans answering our questions. It was also a treat to meet and chat with, Joe and Becky-our new "adopted" H-Town members. What a memorable event that will last a lifetime!!!
h-towncamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:10 PM   #48
racer778
Camaro Sold

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
THANK YOU SIR!!!! for taking the time to talk with me about the car and answer my technical questions with people gathered around to pull you away. taking the time to sign my car, and taking the time to thank me for my service as well as my sons. It speaks volumes of your character and the heart and soul you have put into this car. THANK YOU for all you do and the rest of the GM team. Hope to see you next year or at an upcoming event.
racer778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:17 PM   #49
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Again, the Camaro5 mods, and Camaro Team you guys and gals are the reasons we are diehard Camaro owners...........................
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 12:10 AM   #50
pumpkinrancho
COMPULSIVE CAMARO OWNER

Drives: 18 ZLE,14 2ssrs,96,73 RS LT,69&67
Thanks to all the Gm people. We had a great time.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:37 AM   #51
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Scott,

It was truly a pleasure to hang out with you once again and chat. As we always say, if there was only more time. I'll echo Chris's words and say thank you. Having you and the team at the Fest was incredible and flat out awesome! You guys really have no idea how it feels to pull up, see the awesome GM cars, and then see the people swarming around them as they snap picture after picture.

I know you guys know how much you all are appreciated...and if a line of 217+ Camaros to get signed doesn't say it, I don't know what ever will!!!

On another note, a highlight of the trip? ...getting to show you my ABL that I've worked so hard on. Hearing your compliments on the install really made all the work that went into it that much more special. Thank you.

Again, great seeing you as always and I NEED to say...

THANK YOU

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #52
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
There are tons of people to recognize, and I don't want to slight any of them with my next comments...so I'll say: stay tuned for a little writeup of my own, later.

But I want to echo some earlier thoughts and say that having Chevrolet in attendance is really what puts this event over the top. Could we do it without you? Yup. And we'd still have had fun, too....but having the people (not the company...the PEOPLE) who brought this car back from the ashes with us, enjoying the cars, the tracks, the vendors....it's something truly special that I don't think many other enthusiast groups can say they've got in their community. We're humbled and truly grateful.

So...you're welcome. And thank YOU, too.

(by the way...isn't your message missing a bunch of "............"s, and "............................."s?)
Old 04-22-2011, 07:51 AM   #53
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
(by the way...isn't your message missing a bunch of "............"s, and "............................."s?)

Old 04-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #54
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Well said again Scott.

Merc
Old 04-24-2011, 02:12 PM   #55
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Finally made it home from AZ last night... was an awesome time.

The Mods really put on a great event and the GM gods worked overtime making sure not one single request for a signed car went un-done. Don't know how you all did it but you did and we appreciate it.
Old 04-24-2011, 02:37 PM   #56
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Just got home today?!?! DANG!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote