Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #8863
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
Congrats Jason and Kris!!! this is great news!!!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:02 AM   #8864
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
I'm teaching a class today and a kid said his dream goal is to "Ride in a bumblebee camaro". Needless to say, he got very very excited when I showed him pics of mine! haha... whats the chance?

I did a marketing consultancy gig a few years back with deloitte and we discovered the buying process for cars is unlike any other vehicle... People want what they dreampt of when they were young.

we all know the youth (even up to 16) are loving the camaros, so the camaro will trump the Mustang by far in 10-20 years, so buy up the camaros now collectors! haha

Cheers!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:02 AM   #8865
Jaylin
Christian Lady Gearhead

Drives: 2011 Black Camaro LS
I'm kinda late on all of this as I was sick in bed with one in the oven yesterday. :( Baby is kickin' my butt! Jason, Kristen & Will Congrats!!! I can't wait to meet our new little SShole. Seriously though, he is just so handsome! Congratulations and so glad to hear that everything went smoothly and that you've got a healthy baby. Good work guys!

Flowmaster Exhaust, Magnaflow Stainless Tips, Black Out tail lights, bowties, reverse lights & side panel lights, Window tint, RS spoiler
Jaylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:20 AM   #8866
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
CONGRATS KRISTEN AND JASON

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #8867
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Time for me to catch up with the rest of my peoples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
hey guys got my 22's today. But, after i Test fit them i took the off and dropped them off at the painters.
Damn that looks good Austin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachykells View Post
Sweet ride. I LOVE WS6's. I wanted one so badly when I was in HS. My parents said no. Still one of my fave cars of all time.

And in other related news, I got a job at University Hospital today. So I'm freaking STOKED. I don't even officially graduate til next week.
MOD MONEYYYYY!
Your parent's were smart, you would have been out road racing and trying to hustle guys out of their money.

Congrats on the new job! Now start stacking the mods up for Mod Day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrole+ View Post
I finally got my full time position at Castellini Produce Co.!!!! Finally can start saving for mods!
Congrats on your new job as well. Castellini is a good family owned company to work for. Do you work at the place in Wilder?

JD, now when you stay at the Haus Estate, you can re live the days of changing diapers.

SilverIceMan, what are your thoughts on the Pfadt solid engine mounts? With a cam, do they cause a lot of vibration, and I mean to the point where it's an annoyance.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #8868
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Congrats on being a Daddy!!! Beautiful boy.. not sure how the name "Hank" fell off the list...lol!!! I shared pics with the Mrs.. she is so happy for you!
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #8869
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
Congrats Jason & Kristen!!
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 12:56 PM   #8870
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrole+ View Post
I finally got my full time position at Castellini Produce Co.!!!! Finally can start saving for mods!
Congrats on your job as well! I'm ready to get back to FT work. And be done with school... again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Your parent's were smart, you would have been out road racing and trying to hustle guys out of their money.

LOL! Probably true. I ended up getting my mustang at 17 though, so it ended up working out. They've come to terms with the fact that I somehow ended up being a gear head.

Austin-- love the rims!! They actually look somewhat similar to the ones I'm thinking about getting. Just can't decide if I want to pull the trigger on rims now or later down the road. The car is really coming together!
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:53 PM   #8871
third_shift|studios

Drives: Like I Stole It!
Anybody want to rendezvous for the Auto Expo this weekend?

Last edited by third_shift|studios; 02-15-2012 at 06:26 PM.
third_shift|studios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #8872
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
Anybody want to do meet rendezvous for the Auto Expo this weekend?
I may be able to Saturday.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:42 PM   #8873
2L82RUN

Drives: ABM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
Time for me to catch up with the rest of my peoples.

Damn that looks good Austin.

Congrats on your new job as well. Castellini is a good family owned company to work for. Do you work at the place in Wilder?

JD, now when you stay at the Haus Estate, you can re live the days of changing diapers.

SilverIceMan, what are your thoughts on the Pfadt solid engine mounts? With a cam, do they cause a lot of vibration, and I mean to the point where it's an annoyance.

Sorry....no diapers for me!!!!
I know you asked Mike but I have the solid motor mounts now too. Get some vibrations but nothing obnoxious. I actually like it!!
2L82RUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 06:56 PM   #8874
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
Jason & Kris:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :party0038:

William finally made an appearance because I stayed off the forum for a day! LOL!

Jackie says his name is "very presidential sounding."

CONGRATULATIONS to Rachykels & Chevrole+ on new jobs, too!
Old 02-15-2012, 06:58 PM   #8875
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Here is my exciting news for the week...

Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #8876
ChriSS84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Here is my exciting news for the week...

Whoa!
ChriSS84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?