Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 01-29-2016, 10:12 PM   #211
Kendall421

Drives: 1969 Z28, 1982 Z28, 2014 SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gajagfan View Post
Love to hear high mileage stories. Keep us posted. I think you can crack 300K with that Traverse!
I am ordering a 2016 Duramax Canyon in the next few months. But my Daughter will get my Traverse and keep driving it. I have had the trans rebuilt, rack and pinion replace, and one wheel bearing. On my 5th set of tires...get about 50K out of each set.
When I called the dealer appointment line to set a time for wheel bearing replacement the kid asked me for my mileage. I was in the car so I rattled off 214,568. The kid got quiet and said "Did you say TWO hundred and 14 miles?" I said "Yes". He says "So I assume you have had the engine replaced in the vehicle?" LMAO! I said "Uh...no! Are you telling me that my Chevrolet should NOT be able to go 214K miles?" LOL
Kendall421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 12:34 AM   #212
Banshee
Institutionally Insane

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsongtp View Post
drove my 1LE in the pouring rain last night. Didn't drive any different. Who would have known.
You're a badass...

Under 30 mph doesn't count as "driving".
It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?
Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote