Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-24-2016, 09:09 PM   #365
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by STERN2192 View Post
Hey guys little late to the party here (new to the forum), but I just picked up my 2015 Green Flash last Thursday figured this would be a good spot to make my first post! I was driving an 01 red Z28 but when I saw this GF on a local Chevy Dealers website selling as NEW I had to have it... also my Z was not in the best of shape and it was about that time for an upgrade. Needless to say I do not miss my Z one bit haha. So the cars sticker was 47k but I dont think the dealer knew what they had since they had it priced at 39... after negotiations I was able to walk away with the car at 34k with 300 miles on it. What do you guys think, did I steal the car for 34K selling as new? So Im adding this to my green car collection, I also have a 1971 Monte Carlo that I restored when I was in high school 8 or so years ago thats candy apple green!

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!

That is a GREAT price!! You stole it!! Options? Stick or auto?? I love Monte's is it a SS454?

Be ready for lots of comments on your GF!! If I was single, my ragtop would be a panty dropper.....LOL

Happy 2015 Camaro Green Flash Ragtop gearhead!!! 6 on the floor!!!!! Rumble on!!!
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 09:41 PM   #366
STERN2192

Drives: 15' 2SS Green Flash 71' Monte Carlo
Thanks! I wish it was... but nah its just a 350, but every thing is green on it lol the block, heads, wires, the whole interior I'll post pics when i can.

But just after having the GF for a week at least 5 people have stopped me to ask about it! I'll get the full list when I can but its an auto coupe with stock exhaust. I'm thinking about mods but I'm really debating it since it's such a limited car being 1 of 800. I had an slp lm1 on my Z loved the sound really wanna do the same on the GF... opinions?
STERN2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:16 PM   #367
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Quote:
Thanks! I wish it was... but nah its just a 350, but every thing is green on it lol the block, heads, wires, the whole interior I'll post pics when i can.

But just after having the GF for a week at least 5 people have stopped me to ask about it! I'll get the full list when I can but its an auto coupe with stock exhaust. I'm thinking about mods but I'm really debating it since it's such a limited car being 1 of 800. I had an slp lm1 on my Z loved the sound really wanna do the same on the GF... opinions?

Cold Air Intake from CAI is a must. Not only looks badass under the hood but when you open it up she screams!! Plus good for about 10 HP. It will NOT void your warranty either. Personally, I really want to upgrade to the 3.91 gears, but it's around 1200 bucks at my dealer. After the warranty I'll prbly step up to Long Tube headers as well......

Happy 2015 Camaro Green Flash Ragtop gearhead!!! 6 on the floor!!!!! Rumble on!!!

[/SIZE]

Old 08-25-2016, 08:15 AM   #368
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Quote:
Hey guys little late to the party here (new to the forum), but I just picked up my 2015 Green Flash last Thursday figured this would be a good spot to make my first post! I was driving an 01 red Z28 but when I saw this GF on a local Chevy Dealers website selling as NEW I had to have it... also my Z was not in the best of shape and it was about that time for an upgrade. Needless to say I do not miss my Z one bit haha. So the cars sticker was 47k but I dont think the dealer knew what they had since they had it priced at 39... after negotiations I was able to walk away with the car at 34k with 300 miles on it. What do you guys think, did I steal the car for 34K selling as new? So Im adding this to my green car collection, I also have a 1971 Monte Carlo that I restored when I was in high school 8 or so years ago thats candy apple green!
to the group Post some pics of you car, we like that.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:13 PM   #369
Mriguy

Drives: 2015 Green Flash
Quote:
welcome to the club. i bought mine out of ohio and had it shipped to georgia. which dealer did you get it from i did a lot of searching and waiting. it is a good price. right now there are four brand new ones sitting virginia and the guy won't budge off of 46K i did talk him down to 41k talked to a guy in ohio offered him 36,500 he said that was too low. so i stayed on price watch. they just listed it at 36,900 for a new one and sold it. i believe this car will hold it's value over other camaro's of the same year far longer. enjoy!! stick or automatic?
Mriguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 11:33 PM   #370
GRNFLSH

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS Green Flash Edition
Any Green Flash owners going to LS Fest?
GRNFLSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:41 PM   #371
jcsws6

Drives: 15 Green Flash SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRNFLSH View Post
Any Green Flash owners going to LS Fest?
I'll be there, not sure if I'll bring the flash or not. My buddy wants me to ride down with him.
jcsws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 07:55 PM   #372
Slimchance

Drives: 2015 2SS RS GF
Went today to schedule my fist service at my local Chevy dealer, first question from service tech was, Has The Car Been Modified! I suspect this will be the new norm.
Slimchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 09:08 PM   #373
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideald View Post
Beautiful color!....be real careful pulling into parking spaces as the painted lower splitter may be the first to get "christened".

I back in whenever possible. I call it the 'Jay Leno splitter'

[/SIZE]

Old 09-17-2016, 12:58 PM   #374
1badchicken

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 2SS Green Flash
Nice purchase. You purchased your green flash at a great price. I'm not sure it would be considered a steal per say but you definitely are in a better price point compared to some. Welcome to the club

Quote:
1badchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 06:59 PM   #375
GRNFLSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsws6 View Post
I'll be there, not sure if I'll bring the flash or not. My buddy wants me to ride down with him.
JCSWS6, It was great meeting you at LS Fest. It would be great to get a few GF owners together at a future event, maybe keep an eye out for Camaro Fest. Be sure to post some before and after pics of the NPP exhaust upgrade.
Old 09-20-2016, 05:47 PM   #376
jcsws6

Drives: 15 Green Flash SS
Certainly great meeting everyone at lsfest. Was able to swap the bumper inserts and finally do an npp on my l99. If you haven't heard an npp with longtubes and an x pipe you are missing out!
Attached Images

jcsws6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 05:59 PM   #377
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsws6 View Post
Certainly great meeting everyone at lsfest. Was able to swap the bumper inserts and finally do an npp on my l99. If you haven't heard an npp with longtubes and an x pipe you are missing out!
Old 09-20-2016, 11:34 PM   #378
GRNFLSH

Looks great!