Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-29-2009, 08:32 PM   #43
OVERPAR73
2018 Garnet Red ZL1 conve

Drives: 2013 & 2018 ZL1 vert
Pharmd, sorry but what exactly is the MTI TVS 1900, thanks.
OVERPAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #44
TEAMBADDASS
2010 2SSRS Camaro #72

Drives: 08denali08dually72chevy2010SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmd View Post
You guys need to take a chill pill, I never came on here trying to announce my car was fast. I asked in the drag race section on 9/5 who was the fastest so far, the post was up for quite some time with no response (nearly a month), if you notice it had a question mark in it....no one came on there and said squat about ARD...In all their initial video's and posts I was under the impression it was a manual car, because most all the cars going to the track are manual cars. My car was never built with the intention of being the quickest or fastest car out there, its only been to the track once, nor is it a shop car, its my wifes daily driver.

I guess you all finally came back on the board after your many month hiatus, now have your panties are in a wad thinking someone is claiming your "title". If I'd wanted to build the fastest I'd have thrown a bunch of money at the car and gotten stupid, but like I said before its my wifes car. There will be many cars with cubic dollars spend on them at the LSX shootout and 8's or 9's will be the fastest.

I just find it funny that I humbly come on and ask, and you guys come on with an attitude...like any of this means anything.
I didn't nor anyone else came off with a attitude,we just said your car doesn't hold the record.Its just the truth.I dont care who has the fastest times on a l99 i just seen the thread and remembered when owen ran 11'20's 4 months ago.As for taking a chill pill you said you never knew about ard's car and nobody told you anything?if they did would they came off like a attitude,because that is all oc and i did.Dont mess with texas LOL..we have the world's fatest camaro's now and in the shootout.lol
TEAMBADDASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #45
pharmd
Master of Medicine

Drives: 4th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEAMBADDASS View Post
I didn't nor anyone else came off with a attitude,we just said your car doesn't hold the record.Its just the truth.I dont care who has the fastest times on a l99 i just seen the thread and remembered when owen ran 11'20's 4 months ago.As for taking a chill pill you said you never knew about ard's car and nobody told you anything?if they did would they came off like a attitude,because that is all oc and i did. Dont mess with texas LOL..we have the world's fatest camaro's now and in the shootout.lol
Yeah, the whole time I saw their car I thought it was a manual not an auto...with all the whoopla surrounding how slow the L99 was...I read all the posts but I guess I glazed over that info...it doesn't mention auto in the detail section of the youtube video either.

That's cool and all, like I said, I dont' plan to go trying to hook my car well enough to run bottom 11's.

As far as the don't mess with Texas part...better hope your bottle don't run out...my TVS don't run out of boost.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #46
pharmd
Master of Medicine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERPAR73 View Post
Pharmd, sorry but what exactly is the MTI TVS 1900, thanks.
MTI the speed shop in/near Atlanta does their own modified TVS supercharger kit...it has a CNC ported intake, upgraded heat exchanger, billet tensioner etc over the regular Magnacharger kit.

http://www.mtiracing.com/2010-camaro.html
Old 09-29-2009, 10:17 PM   #47
TEAMBADDASS
2010 2SSRS Camaro #72

Quote:
Yeah, the whole time I saw their car I thought it was a manual not an auto...with all the whoopla surrounding how slow the L99 was...I read all the posts but I guess I glazed over that info...it doesn't mention auto in the detail section of the youtube video either.

That's cool and all, like I said, I dont' plan to go trying to hook my car well enough to run bottom 11's.

As far as the don't mess with Texas part...better hope your bottle don't run out...my TVS don't run out of boost.
I hate to break this to you but i can beat your time's with my m6 and its cam only..no power adder's,must have me mixed up with someone else,I have the LMR built maro that ran 12'50's with a cai & tune 4 months ago with less than 400 miles on it..356rwhp then now over 480rwhp .
Old 09-29-2009, 10:42 PM   #48
pharmd
Master of Medicine

Quote:
I hate to break this to you but i can beat your time's with my m6 and its cam only..no power adder's,must have me mixed up with someone else,I have the LMR built maro that ran 12'50's with a cai & tune 4 months ago with less than 400 miles on it..356rwhp then now over 480rwhp .
That was me joking with you....you TX people have no sense of humor...Its all ego down there evidently. I'm not an E-thug, my car is faster than yours and all that stuff, I could care less...I work 80 hrs a week and come on here to help other members and share info...something I guess your not familiar with...

And I saw the video's of your car street racing in TX 'er Mexico lol...as they saw in redneckville where I'm from I aint skeerd...the times I posted on here are my slowest.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #49
TEAMBADDASS
2010 2SSRS Camaro #72

Quote:
That was me joking with you....you TX people have no sense of humor...Its all ego down there evidently. I'm not an E-thug, my car is faster than yours and all that stuff, I could care less...I work 80 hrs a week and come on here to help other members and share info...something I guess your not familiar with...

And I saw the video's of your car street racing in TX 'er Mexico lol...as they saw in redneckville where I'm from I aint skeerd...the times I posted on here are my slowest.
Its not your car its your wife's do you have to ask her permission to take it to the track or was she drivinghows my sense of humor nowThats a gypsy from texas joking with you
Old 09-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #50
pharmd
Master of Medicine

Quote:
Its not your car its your wife's do you have to ask her permission to take it to the track or was she drivinghows my sense of humor nowThats a gypsy from texas joking with you
You better believe I ask permission, I like to have my dinner cooked for me at night...

On a side note, my dog swims faster than your dog...

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q...erSwimming.flv
Old 09-29-2009, 11:04 PM   #51
TEAMBADDASS
2010 2SSRS Camaro #72

Quote:
You better believe I ask permission, I like to have my dinner cooked for me at night...

On a side note, my dog swims faster than your dog...

http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q...erSwimming.flv
sorry to say my dog drowned last week i think i pushed him to far...did you order ur shit from steven,i was with him a few weeks back and i could of swear he was talking to you.i seen some pm's from you on his computer..
Old 09-30-2009, 06:35 AM   #52
pharmd
Master of Medicine

Quote:
sorry to say my dog drowned last week i think i pushed him to far...did you order ur shit from steven,i was with him a few weeks back and i could of swear he was talking to you.i seen some pm's from you on his computer..
Steven @ MTI? If so yeah, he was the guy I dealt with...with regards to your dog...on that I do hope your joking.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #53
OrangeChevyII

Drives: 2010 RS/SS2
I was glancing through the thread reading some of your post pharmed, one comment you said you were not interested in getting stupid with the car and throwing a bunch of money at it.

I could be wrong but I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say your mod list is over 10g's parts and labor. Your car runs ok for an auto car I guess, but the amount of money and mods vs mine is nothing to compare. I ran 11.80's on a stock long block N/A.

I'd be mad as hell if some guy was doing the same thing as me with less then a 1/4 of the money. Granite my my is a M6 car, but still, you get my point.

Then you say the times you posted are the slowest you ran?.
First to run 11's all motor
First to run 10's (10.96) and did it with a 100% bonestock long block and a power adder (nitrous)
First to run 10's (10.55) on motor in 2010 Camaro
First to break into the 5's (5.97) 1/8th mile
First to cut a 1.5X sixty foot
First to cut a 1.4x sixty foot
First to car to cut a 1.3x 60ft
OrangeChevyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:30 PM   #54
OVERPAR73
2018 Garnet Red ZL1 conve

Drives: 2013 & 2018 ZL1 vert
Pharmd,
Could you tell me the specs of the cam along witht the part number. Did you have all your engine work done at Dexter Racing? PS: My wife is really, really jeoulous of your wife, boy it would be really hard to give the car up to drive.
OVERPAR73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:03 PM   #55
Icebergverg
SLP Performance

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS Camaro
Are you guys using the paddle shifters when you make the runs?. or just putting it in S?
Icebergverg is offline   Reply With Quote