Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 AM   #267
1bad65
Banned

Drives: 2007 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRiderSS View Post
Future Camaro owners
I don't purchase any products made by Government employees.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #268
ViperTomcat
Banned

Drives: 2011 Avenger Heat
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhiteLS View Post
Like most of your illiterate posts, you once again don't make any sense.

Q: How does "Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness" leave you unsurprised when he states he thinks Challengers are ugly?

A: It doesn't.

Stop embarrassing yourself already ...
It has nothing to do with why he thinks the Challenger is ugly, it has to do with his general attitude.

Also..I post my mods and times in my signature as a means of "backing up" if I say my car ran low 13's. This is quite common on car forums.

What I do not post is malarky about kids circling my car and chanting its name. I do not post each time I get a compliment on it.

And..it seems to be you are the one who has been embarrassing himself lately, not me.
ViperTomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 12:08 PM   #269
|BLACKSS|

Drives: BLACK 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
I don't purchase any products made by Government employees.
Im so tired of guys like you keep using this comeback GM made 1.2 billion in the 2nd quarter and they are buying the Governments percentage back DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS oh and your mustang looks cute is it your girlfriends car
Old 09-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #270
ViperTomcat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by |BLACKSS| View Post
Im so tired of guys like you keep using this comeback GM made 1.2 billion in the 2nd quarter and they are buying the Governments percentage back DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS oh and your mustang looks cute is it your girlfriends car
Your Camaro looks badass..is it your boyfriends?
Old 09-07-2010, 12:37 PM   #271
bigearl

Drives: 10 Camaro 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhiteLS View Post
Like most of your illiterate posts, you once again don't make any sense.

Q: How does "Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness" leave you unsurprised when he states he thinks Challengers are ugly?

A: It doesn't.

Stop embarrassing yourself already ...
LOL all I have to say to that is- go say that bible quote to my wife. You will be on your ass sucking wind so fast you won't know what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanmike View Post
Lol! What happened did they give you the boot and now you've come back as a ghost?
Meanmike, I'm only quoting you because I'm curious if that's your Raptor and how you like it? I saw a Utah Fire Raptor SVT the other day with the fire department paint and lights, etc. It looked so bad-ass.

And ya that's OT, what of it.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:39 PM   #272
1bad65
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTomcat View Post
And..it seems to be you are the one who has been embarrassing himself lately, not me.
He can't embarrass himself futher than he already has. After all, he put Lambo doors on his car.

Quote:
I can see why you get sick of that comeback, as it's 100% true no matter how much you cry over it. Also, did you ever consider using a period in that mess you call a post?

As to the Mustang in my avatar, it's mine. My wife has her own Mustang GT.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:51 PM   #273
meanmike
Account Suspended

Drives: FIRST ON RACE DAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigearl View Post

Meanmike, I'm only quoting you because I'm curious if that's your Raptor and how you like it? I saw a Utah Fire Raptor SVT the other day with the fire department paint and lights, etc. It looked so bad-ass.

Yes it is mine and I absolutly love it

And ya that's OT, what of it.

?????
meanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:28 PM   #274
|BLACKSS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
He can't embarrass himself futher than he already has. After all, he put Lambo doors on his car.

I can see why you get sick of that comeback, as it's 100% true no matter how much you cry over it. Also, did you ever consider using a period in that mess you call a post?

As to the Mustang in my avatar, it's mine. My wife has her own Mustang GT.
Im not crying over it. I just dont understand why a you would sign up on a camaro forum come on here and say the stuff you do. I bet you get off on it. Just because the market crashed and GM stocks fell doesnt mean that GM doesnt make nice cars and trucks.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:31 PM   #275
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Drives: 1993 Rustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markal View Post
Agree with SummitWhiteLS, Compliments never cease....really. I own a White Camaro. Maybe its the color...I dunno. The other day a school bus pulled up next to me at a stop light and all the kids pasted thier hands and noses to the windows....I read the lips of a little girl who said "nice car"....all were smiling and waving. Seriously, not a day goes by without someone acknowledging this car verbally. It is odd but, I do enjoy it. Of course Mustang and Mopar owners would not know this feeling....

The rich Ferrari, Lambo, Bugatti, Maserati drivers keep their nose in the air and are unable to see or acknowledge the beauty that surrounds them. They think beauty can only be paid for with a high price tag. I have no doubt, my Camaro parked next to a Ferrari would get just as much attention and questions from onlookers. Car lovers love cars....plural....not just one car but, some cars are loved more than others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markal View Post
This post was started by SummitWhiteLS....a simple statement on compliments about the Camaro....why so many haters???

This post came from a Mopar owner who finds it necessary to add all modifications and best track speed times below every post he makes....talk about stroking your ego!!! Then again....as he said..."I don't need it". Apearently he does......

I was also accused of being an eletist....wow...all I said is not a day goes by where my car is not verbally recognized....cool, looks good, I like where your going with it.....etc....I did not say its better than....only it does get recognition....yes, even next to a Ferrari, Viper or Jaguar....next time it happens I'll take photos as proof as I attend many cruise ins and car shows. Its a fact....not "B S".....
Just as much as said exotic and just being recognized aren't the same thing, no matter how you spin it. There are a lot of Camaros that show up for the weekly meets here. When parked next to a 60's Cuda or a 57 Chevy, they don't receive near the attention, sorry man. You can go right up the road from the meet and view several variations of the new Camaro. You can't view several variations of a classic car or exotic though.....
REEFBLUE93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #276
|BLACKSS|

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperTomcat View Post
Your Camaro looks badass..is it your boyfriends?
Whatever... Challanger is a real shame heavy and slow will Dodge ever get something right. Seems to be coming in last alot

And explain to me what you and the mustang boys get out of coming on here and ranting. Is it your hobby
Old 09-07-2010, 01:34 PM   #277
REEFBLUE93
Account Suspended

Drives: 1993 Rustang
Quote:
Quote:
Im not crying over it. I just dont understand why a you would sign up on a camaro forum come on here and say the stuff you do. I bet you get off on it. Just because the market crashed and GM stocks fell doesnt mean that GM doesnt make nice cars and trucks.
Maybe the remark you made about his car would explain it....
REEFBLUE93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #278
ViperTomcat
Banned

Quote:
Whatever... Challanger is a real shame heavy and slow will Dodge ever get something right. Seems to be coming in last alot

And explain to me what you and the mustang boys get out of coming on here and ranting. Is it your hobby
I come here because I enjoy conversation and debate with fellow car fans. I dont rant..you seem to be the one ranting

Oh and the Challenger doesnt always come in last. It actually came in second in the latest Motor Trend comparison.

Tell your boyfriend we think his car is awesome.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #279
1bad65
Banned

Quote:
Just because the market crashed and GM stocks fell doesnt mean that GM doesnt make nice cars and trucks.
If you think the stock market crash is what caused GM's problems, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #280
1bad65
Banned

Quote:
Im so tired of guys like you keep using this comeback. GM made 1.2 billion in the 2nd quarter and they are buying the Governments percentage back. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS? Oh and your mustang looks cute, is it your girlfriends car?
Quote:
Whatever... the Challenger is a real shame, heavy and slow. Will Dodge ever get something right? Seems to be coming in last alot.

And explain to me what you and the mustang boys get out of coming on here and ranting. Is it your hobby?
Please, for the love of God, take a friggin English class.