Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 08-19-2023, 07:11 AM   #1
Boostedsssf

Drives: 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Unhappy Flashing CEL at WOT

Hello,

As the title says I’m getting a flashing check engine light at wide open throttle on my 2016 SS. I’ll be doing some pulls and on rare occasions this happens. I would say it happens every 2 months or so. Not often at all.

Upon using my scanner I get the code p0300 multiple cylinder misfire. I would also like to mention that when I’m at WOT with the flashing CEL I’m experiencing no loss of power, no vibrations, no stalling or jerking, no backfires, and no stabilitrack errors or whatsoever. Car is still running completely fine. Once the CEL stops flashing I can go right back to WOT. Doesn’t usually happen again.

I’ve brought this issue up to my shop before (TPS motorsports in San Jose, CA) and they replaced all my spark plugs and coil packs.

My mods are a complete LT4 engine swap(bought brand new 2022, 20k miles on it now), tune, front and rear Bmr sway bars, rims and tires.

I know there aren’t many LT4 swapped SS’s out there but has anyone in general ran into this sort of issue? Was hoping for some input before I call my shop who did the engine swap and maybe bring her back in. Thank you
Boostedsssf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 10:49 AM   #2
Kerry

Drives: 2019 2SS Camaro
i think i used teckron fuel injector cleaner at double like the dose and it took card of it in a tank
Kerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 10:53 AM   #3
LT4Greg

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 Coupe
Travis Lambert did a LT4 swap in his SS several years ago. Don’t know if he is still a member on this forum but you might be able to send him a PM and ask him questions that you have.

Tags
check engine light flashing, lt4, misfire