Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 05-11-2024, 12:54 PM   #1
ScottyT01

Drives: 2011 Camaro ss
Thumbs down Speed Engineering catback

About a year ago I bought a speed engineering cat back for my 2011 Camaro ss tr6060, I installed it had a bunch of issues fitment mainly and just overall quality, tips were not at right angle, axle back pipes were hitting both sides of the tunnel when they come off the x pipe, and those axle back pipes were also hitting the diff. When I reached out to them, they convinced me that it was all my install fault I was able to get a look at someone system of better quality believe it was a kooks and measured the pipe right before the muffler and it was that pipe that I start was off from the beginning. I knew I was eventually going to get headers so I thought I could fix it and make it all better. I was wrong it just not going to happen, so I am going to cut my loses and buy a real system from a good quality company I wanted to write this to warn other people to say their money, time, and aggravation.
ScottyT01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catback, speed engineering